The Bay Area’s Leading Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Law Firm
The Goforth & Lucas Law Partnership has for three decades provided aggressive legal representation to injured persons and their families throughout Northern California. injured workers and their families throughout site trust us to provide an accurate and honest appraisal of their case’s strengths and weaknesses.
We are proud to have successfully represented our injured workers and their families throughout site to achieve monetary settlements through even the most complicated claims in the areas of:
2018 brings major changes to the California Labor Code which affect all workers’ rights to financial benefits. We represent injured workers at all stages of their industrial claim process, from the initial application filing through trial. Our lawyers level the playing field and effectively put the law on your side.
- As the applicant you must be positioned to receive the best possible medical care and the maximum money compensation due to you under the ever-changing California Labor Code. Moreover, your legal rights must be protected against the tactics of the workers’ compensation insurance carriers and their defense attorneys and claims adjusters who never have your best interests in mind.
- Injured workers are generally entitled to temporary disability, medical treatment, their choice of doctors, permanent disability, retraining benefits, and lifetime medical care.
- Additionally, when a worker has been injured through the fault of a subcontractor or an entity other than the employer, we aggressively pursue a third-party claim on behalf of our injured workers and their families throughout site to further maximize his/her monetary recovery.
Personal Injury And Wrongful Death
Through our personal injury practice, we have aggressively represented injured workers and their families throughout site and their families for over three decades. Our team works tirelessly to recover money damages for lost income, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering damages, and past and future medical expenses. We are sensitive to the needs of people who have suffered through a wide range of serious injuries, such as:
- Catastrophic injury claims arising out of construction sites, including chemical and gas explosions, refinery accidents, defective scaffolding, dangerous or defective machinery and equipment
- Car accident cases involving severely injured drivers, passengers or pedestrians in auto, motorcycle and big-rig accidents
- Premises liability including slip-and-falls and dog bites
- Dangerous and defective products
- Wrongful death claims
Contact Our Attorneys for a No-Cost Case Evaluation
Our personal injury attorneys at the Goforth & Lucas Law Partnership provide a confidential no-cost consultation to all prospective injured workers and their families throughout site. Contact us or call at 925-265-8964 to schedule a meeting. We also provide other legal services tailored to our injured workers and their families throughout site’ needs, including counseling and representation in real estate and civil law matters.