Concord’s Leading Personal Injury Law Firm
For over 35 years, we at the Goforth & Lucas Law Partnership have offered a personal approach to winning cases. We know that a serious injury can devastate you and your family. We will discuss all aspects of your case with you, advise you of your options and involve you in the decision-making process. Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions and will always keep you informed. We will do everything to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We aggressively and tenaciously protect the rights of injury victims, taking the time to learn as much as we can about your individual circumstances, including your goals, so that we can develop a strategy to get the best economic recovery possible.
Aggressive Representation In Personal Injury Cases
We provide comprehensive counsel in serious injury and death claims, handling a broad range of injury cases including:
- Car and motorcycle accidents (including those occurring on California’s levy roads, where there are minimal medians or shoulders)
- Truck, semi-truck and big-rig accidents
- Defective or dangerous products, machinery or tools
- Crane accidents
- Broken or defective ladders
- Building and scaffolding collapses
- Gas explosions
- Electrical accidents, electrocution and burns
- Injuries due to improper, poor or negligent training, hiring or supervision
- Traumatic brain injuries and closed head trauma
- Psychiatric claims
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis, complex regional pain syndrome, TBI, RSD
- Crush injuries
In addition to injuries, we also handle wrongful death cases that may stem from an accident or someone else’s negligence.
Contact Us In Concord To Discuss Your Injury Case
We offer a confidential no-cost consultation in all personal injury matters. There is no fee unless we recover a settlement of your case. To set up a meeting with an experienced attorney, contact us or call us at 925-265-8964. Ask for attorney Michael D. Goforth or Christopher R. Lucas. We are available to meet with you Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and evenings or weekends upon request.