California Real Estate, Construction, Business Litigation, Defense of Law Suits, Foreclosure, Collections
- Boundary, easement or covenant disagreements: We protect the rights of either side in disputes regarding property lines as well as access to, or use of, commercial and residential property.
- Real estate foreclosure actions: We handle cases involving the often shoddy and illegal efforts by a lender to foreclose on our clients' mortgage. We protect the rights of property owners by using a variety of remedies, including loan modification, debt restructuring, and injunctions/lawsuits against illegal lending practices and Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) violations.
- Fraud and tortious interference claims: We pursue all lender, escrow or broker fraud claims, actions alleging interference with a contract or business relationship as well as deceptive business practices or misrepresentation.
Contact Veteran Trial Attorney Christopher R. Lucas
For over 33 years Chris has provided aggressive, powerful representation to individuals and businesses throughout Contra Costa County and the San Francisco Bay Area for the following:
Landlord / Tenant
- Commercial landlord/ tenant negotiation and representation
- Commercial leases
- Residential landlord representation
- Defense of law suits and evictions
- Removal of liens or deeds of trust
- Clearing title from the name of someone who has died
- Easements, property lines/ boundaries issues
- Title insurance claims and law suits
- Partition actions
- Enforcement of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
Lender / Borrower Matters
Your private deed of trust should be enforced by an attorney, not a foreclosure service, for protection against the big banks who may have or claim a senior position to your note.
- Commercial and residential loan modification for borrowers
- Commercial Collections
- Foreclosure counseling
- Commercial/non commercial lender representation
- Commercial Notes, Security Agreements, Deeds of Trust
To set up a confidential appointment with California business litigation lawyer Christopher R. Lucas, contact us or call our office at 925-265-8964.