For over 33 years our firm has offered a personal approach to winning your case. We know that a serious injury can devastate you and your family. We will discuss all aspects of your case with you, advise you of your options and involve you in the decision making process. Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions and will always keep you informed. We will do everything to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We aggressively and tenaciously protect the rights of injury victims, taking the time to learn as much as we can about your individual circumstances, including your goals, so that we can develop a strategy to get the best economic recovery possible.
To schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Contra Costa County personal injury lawyers, contact our office or call us at 925-265-8964.
Aggressive Representation in Personal Injury/Workers' Comp Litigation
We provide comprehensive counsel in serious injury and death claims, focusing our representation on construction site accidents.
We handle a broad range of injury claims including:
- Injuries sustained in crane accidents, broken or defective ladders or scaffolding, collapse of buildings, gas and electrical explosions
- Injuries caused by automobile/big rig accidents
- Injuries involving dangerous or defective equipment, machinery or tools
- Injuries related to improper, poor or negligent training, hiring or supervision
- Brain injuries, closed head trauma, psychiatric claims
- Spinal surgery, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, TBI, RSD, crush injuries
- Amputations, death claims
- Many of the accident claims we handle involve California's levy roads, where there are minimal medians or shoulders.
Governor Jerry Brown recently signed SB 863 which will affect all workers' compensation benefits beginning in 2013. Injured workers must protect their rights under the new law. To level the playing field against insurance carriers and their defense firms you must have aggressive and experienced representation from lawyers who fully understand both sides of your dispute as well as the new laws. If you have suffered personal injury, workers' compensation disability, or are fighting foreclosure because of your injuries, Goforth & Lucas will fight to protect your legal interests and obtain the best possible economic recovery.
We offer a confidential no cost consultation in all personal injury matters. There is no fee unless we recover a settlement of your case. To set up a meeting with an experienced attorney, contact us or call us at 925-265-8964. Ask for attorney Michael D. Goforth or Christopher R. Lucas. We are available to meet with you Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and evenings or weekends upon request.