Welcome to the Goforth & Lucas Law Partnership, one of the most effective commercial collections firms in California.
Our debt collection clients are banks, finance companies, lenders, large and small corporations, law firms, landlords, and individuals. We are aggressive and persistent.
Our debt collection cases generally involve the following types of matters:
- Loans, and other extensions of credit
- Commercial debt collection
- Rent arrears
- Mechanics liens
- Litigation of notes
- Contract-related litigation
Lender / Borrower recovery procedures
- Private deed of trust should be enforced by an attorney, not a foreclosure service, for protection against lenders who may have or claim a senior position to your note
- Commercial/non commercial lender representation
- Commercial Notes, Security Agreements, Deeds of Trust
Veteran trial attorney Christopher R. Lucas has a well established track record of high collection recovery ratios. Whether you have a judgment, or you need to commence negotiations or litigation, do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a free consultation with Christopher R. Lucas.
You can immediately place your collection accounts for recovery by contacting Chris directly for a consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide a confidential no cost consultation to all collection clients. Collection cases are considered on a case-by-case basis, however, generally there is never a fee unless we achieve a money recovery from the debtor. Contact us or call us at 925-265-8964 to schedule a meeting with our California collection attorneys. Trial attorney Christopher R. Lucas is generally available to meet with you Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Evening appointments can be arranged upon request.